Thread: Multi accounts

Multi accounts

I would like a rule to prevent players to use many accounts and if break rule they should be banned and their teams removed from game.
    I have 30+ friends and I rarely get all 4 diffrent gifts everyday. Never or very few times they chear on my team and so on..
    Be able to send what is needed and always have extra 6% possession bonus in every match IS cheating, if you ask me.

In many cases it can be tricky to find out, but in some cases it is easy to see someone have 4 account..as this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Multi accounts-top11-kevin.jpg  

There's no cheating.
    first of all, you can't have more than 15% extra bonus furing matches.
    Second, to receive all 4 different boosters, you better send 4 different bossters also to different friends. Better chance to receive the send ones yourself.

But there isn't any rule who said that having more than 1 account are suffering any penalty at all.....
    \Having multi-accounts, he has is very very lucky to play with all teams on the same server!
    Playing with team: Oranje

Instead of just reply and point out the obvius thing in every topic you find. How about spend a second to READ what people are writing?
    I perfecty already know it is not against any rules to have multi account. For that reason I began write " I would like a rule..."

I send DIFFRENT boosters everyday to everyone I have as friend and still dont get any back.

19 of 20 matches I play I have 0% possession bonus from friends, I would be happy to have those 15% too. If developers wanted everyone to get everything easy and get maximum bonus, why have it. Why not have everyone get one of each booster when log in and every match both players get 15%. no need to cheat for anyone, save the trouble for everyone to create tons of accounts each.

Since it's not a rule, do it yourself, you also have the ability to. Technically, these are other teams supporting the club, not the same person...
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Mifflo View Post
    Instead of just reply and point out the obvius thing in every topic you find. How about spend a second to READ what people are writing?
    I perfecty already know it is not against any rules to have multi account. For that reason I began write " I would like a rule..."

Nice pack of friends you have then!!!! Keep on this good work
    Good luck in-game, insted of burning of people who are just reply to your frustrated thread!

You just want a rule when it'll be good to you.
    And if you are so aware of all the rules, why complaining!!!
    So far as I can see, you just annoy others with your frustration right now.

Cheers
    Playing with team: Oranje

What can i do?

I just started to play, and in my league are 9 "Malaysian Players" 7 just kick their best players out and the other 2 are collecting them.

If this Multis play against other Multis, the team who need the Points wins...

Attachment 10168

Sorry for my bad english. But i hope you will understand my problem.