Thread: Second account?

Exclamation Second account?

is it legal to create a second account on facebook for topeleven, which i will refer under my main account?
    i will obviously do that for the tokens, but it would be a pity if i were to ban a level 14 account:P
    anyone know?

Yes you can have a second account on facebook for top eleven, plenty of managers have more than 1 account, some have 5 or 6.

I have a second account, A Level 2 team, It cannot interfere with my main account in anyway, too low of a level and is on a different server to my main team.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-03-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

yes, but can i refer it from my main account, or is that considered to be illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by andreas_pap View Post
    yes, but can i refer it from my main account, or is that considered to be illegal?
    Yes you could refer it for the tokens, since only a set number of tokens can be earned this way anyways. You can add it as a friend and send gifts too.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas_pap View Post
    is it legal to create a second account on facebook for topeleven, which i will refer under my main account?
    i will obviously do that for the tokens, but it would be a pity if i were to ban a level 14 account:P
    anyone know?
    At this moment there is no rule for multiple accounts and the only reason to get ban is to have an illegal name (racism, insulting, vulgar words, etc).

So even if is not nice/fair to do that, you can do it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

how do you make the 2nd account?