Thread: i started a new season and my players lost their gained stars

Angry i started a new season and my players lost their gained stars

hello. i'm at my fourth season and half of my team is the original one, with players growing from one to three stars. today when i signed in, i was glad to start the new season but my players were all reset to their original shape. this makes me delete the game of corse, but before that, maybe a brother could explain to me what happened. Thank you all!

Why don't you just read the guide like everybody else? You have everything about it there.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Quote Originally Posted by Codrin Turel View Post
    hello. i'm at my fourth season and half of my team is the original one, with players growing from one to three stars. today when i signed in, i was glad to start the new season but my players were all reset to their original shape. this makes me delete the game of corse, but before that, maybe a brother could explain to me what happened. Thank you all!
    Do Your players have lost average of Point ? or just lost star ? if only star, everybody also lost it in the new season. if lost point is bug!!
    Last edited by Hai Nguyen; 07-28-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    Mời Anh Em Việt Nam Join Group " Topeleven Viet Nam" để thảo luận

As you go up a level the quality of the players you come up against is better.

You will find that all your players will lose a star HOWEVER they will be the same quality as they were yesterday (If they were 5* with a quality of 28 they will now be 4* with a quality of 28 etc).

Your players haven't got any worse, its just you can now get better players for your team via transfer.

Of course if you BUY the tokens to make your TRANSFER BIDS!!! WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!