Thread: Very angry because of disabled bidding button!!

Very angry because of disabled bidding button!!

I have lost 2 bidding because the bidding button has turned grey and i can't bid. It happened 2 times both one in round 12 and other in round 11! I have lost about 23 tokens and tokens don't grow in the trees so i'm very, very angry because i can't buy any player now.

I have exactly the same issue over the past 4 - 8 weeks I have lost over 40 tokens and am loosing complete faith in the game it happened today bidding on a defender in the 8th round and I would have won if I'd bid again this needs to be addressed and people who have had the problems should have the tokens redeposited back into there account.........disgracful

This happened to me today. I lost like 13 Tokens today, I'm in need of this damn DC - DC and well, bug happened.

They should return or compensate us as I dont see any point in it anymore which is a big shame as I love the game

Iv sent them a message and up to now iv had no reply il keep u informed if they do

*edited

It happened two me twice and as a result lost over 50 tokens, so fuming not the word.

Also do to law, depending on what country the bank account of nordeus is from is dependent on the wording of the law, if people have brought tokens, then they have to refund, legally. If you pay money for a service and the company is unable to provide the service, even as a result of a technical fault, then they must refund the customer.