Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigfoot343
  • 3 Post By Mr Mercury

Thread: my friend can't see my game and i can't see my friend game. why?

my friend can't see my game and i can't see my friend game. why?

i play top 11 with my football friends, they all can watch each others game n support each others except me. i only able to arrange friendly match with them..other than this, i cant see their fixture n game although they r in my friend list...

You and your friends are playing in different servers, so you only can play friendlies with them.
    Jincent likes this.

how do you get on the same server? seems like they are all one the same one and im not?........

Bad luck. You can't change or choose servers, so you're stuck with what you've got.
    This, for me, is the biggest flaw in what is supposed to be a social game.
    magic3, ukovertkill and Jincent like this.

me too

ok, thanks !

Because you are lone ranger....!

I do not believe it is a server issue! there has to be more to it then that!

I have 4 FB friends playing (all frined on FB before i even started playing T11)... I started playing in August 2013. one facebook friend started months before me and i can not see her games listed on my fixture list! ... the next started about a month before me, and i can see his games... the 3rd started playing T11 at the same time as me, and i can see his games... the 4th is only playing 2 months ago and i can not see her games... and the last started this month, and i can see her games! ... if it is servers.. then they are pretty random!!! ... there has to be something else in to it too!

Afaik the issue of whether you can see a team's fixtures and support them is down to what server they are on.

The separate but related issue of what server a friend will end up on (and whether you can see theirs) will come down to other things not covered in this thread because that was not the question.

I used a second existing fb account and friended it to my main then started a team and ended up on a different server. I created a third and referred it from my main and ended up on same server....and since one manager in my main's league switched teams the day before it even ended up in that league.

I'm sure there are many things beyond team availability, space etc that affect server allocation and these might even include some clustering factors that fb base on friends lists - and those might have determined where my second account team went as it had a whole host of friends, the main and third only had each other.

Who knows but to see in-game friends matches I believe its restricted to same server.