Thread: Please Improve the Android App

Rookie

Exclamation Please Improve the Android App

Hi,

I was on the app when the game was about to start. But nothing moves after that. The match was scheduled at 9am and still at 9.01am, the app did not indicate that the game has started. I have to log out and restart the app. However, this time round I couldn't even log in.

I have spent tokens to change the timing of the game so that the timing is during the hours when I am awake so that I could watch it. Looks like the games has taken the tokens but refuse to let me watch the game.

For Nordeus' info, this is not the issue of connectivity (which is always given as an excuse for such issues), I'm on wifi and webpages load fine. It's the app.

Thanks. Please look into this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    They are planning a new update for Android soon, or thats what they said :P, a new update will come after new year.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Well that's good news - we'll have an updated app in 2014

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by al12 View Post
    Hi,

I was on the app when the game was about to start. But nothing moves after that. The match was scheduled at 9am and still at 9.01am, the app did not indicate that the game has started. I have to log out and restart the app. However, this time round I couldn't even log in.

I have spent tokens to change the timing of the game so that the timing is during the hours when I am awake so that I could watch it. Looks like the games has taken the tokens but refuse to let me watch the game.

For Nordeus' info, this is not the issue of connectivity (which is always given as an excuse for such issues), I'm on wifi and webpages load fine. It's the app.

Thanks. Please look into this.
    The App is fine - it works everywhere where is phone signal - even in 1G - it must be your phone- some older phones or Android software are not 100% compatible with the app. I used the app on 2 different phones and the older model crashed or froze the app all the time. Once I upgraded the phone and the new Android OS is working with no fault.

Its not the phone! The app sucks on android.
    Getting disconnected all the time. Its something with the connection with facebook. Lost a game yesterday? Was thrown out and couldnt log in after that...
    Happens everytime i log in on my phone.

Happens to me as well. It's fine loading whenever but when there's a match...nope. It decides not to let me in. It just keeps saying "loading club data" and then times out several times.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Scumbag phones!

My gio with AOKP Milestone 6 ICS 4.0.3, runs the app like a charm... 60 bucks phone

The android app works like a charm for me to