Thread: Bidding

Bidding

For the last couple of days I have been unable to bid on some players. There is no option for me to bid. However, there are some players I can bid on if I click into the player. Anyone know whats wrong?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Are you looking at team rosters? the players may be on an upper level team, so you would only be able to bid if quality is within your level, if they are on your server
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No it's in the transfers menu.

csx
    i have this problem too about a month back. Posted about it but still happened to me just now. Which is unexplainable. When can nordeus fix this? Its been at least a month lol. Found the suitable player to sign but the button disaapeared. Speechless. Totally speechless

I have similar problem with the bid button too. While bidding player using mobile (android) in the knockout round the bid button turn white (not green) even though I still have lots of token (more than 30T after saving them the season before) and there are more than 15-20 seconds left (the bid button simply change to white when it suppose to be green). It usually happen in knockout round 3 onwards. This is frustrating because I already bid in the qualifying round and earlier knockout round. It's like Nordeus won't let me bid after few knockout rounds and I lose earlier tokens for nothing when I can challenge the other bidder.

Admin hope you can reply me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Satria Merah; 11-15-2013 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Speeling mistakes.