Thread: Extremy low shot eficiency ..

Extremy low shot eficiency ..

This entire season my shot efficency was very low ...in 12 matches i've only scored 15 goals...and in my last match for example ....I had 22 shots , 10 on target , and only one goal...every match is the same.. If anyone know the cause please inform me

How many strikers do you often use in your formation? If only 1 then your midfield may be not strong enough. For my team, my AMR and MC score more than ST as I play 4-1-4-1 most of the time.

my formation is 3-5-2 ...with red arrows on wingers...I don't know ...i have so many shots but all of them are blocked or wide..I remember in my previous championships ...i could score 8 goals a match..and now iv'e scored only 15 since the start of the season..Look the statistics for my last 2 matches

Extremy low shot eficiency ..-untitled.jpg Extremy low shot eficiency ..-untitled1.jpg
    Last edited by Emanuel Filioreanu; 08-11-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Perhaps your opponents play defensively with formations such as 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 with blue arrows on DCs and fullbacks. It happened to me before as my team drew against the same team that I won 6-0 in the first leg.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Check your players to see their last notes, if they have very low, only 6,7 or even less, maybe you need to change them.

my entire team have low grades ..only 2-3 with 8...