Thread: bid button grey-ed!

bid button grey-ed!

as attached...
    Please be serious with your game Nord!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bid button grey-ed!-prove.jpg  

MDKII
    We are currently working on releasing a fix for this. Until then, if you encounter this error, please restart your client and the button will no longer be greyed out.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I have problem with the bid button too. While bidding player using mobile (android) in the knockout round the bid button turn white (not green) even though I still have lots of token and there are more than 10 seconds left. It usually happen in knockout round 3 onwards. This is frustrating because I already bid in the qualifying round and earlier knock round. Admin hope you can reply me. Thank you.

Angry It happened again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Satria Merah View Post
    I have problem with the bid button too. While bidding player using mobile (android) in the knockout round the bid button turn white (not green) even though I still have lots of token and there are more than 10 seconds left. It usually happen in knockout round 3 onwards. This is frustrating because I already bid in the qualifying round and earlier knock round. Admin hope you can reply me. Thank you.
    Now this happened to me aswell (Android application).. Quite annoying when I've invested real money to buy tokens, and now I've lost like 10 tokens because of this.. Please advise, and fix this!
    Last edited by Hawkansson; 07-01-2014 at 07:30 AM.

It has happened to me as well 2-3 times in the last few days
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x