Thread: Where is my money?

Angry Where is my money?

Good day,
    My name is Maxim Jakovlev (http://www.facebook.com/skaboy82)
    My club is FC SM. I'm from Moscow (Russia)
    Two days ago I paid 352 rubles for 80 Tokiens.
    But unfortunatly I didn't recive my tokiens?
    What I have to do in this situation?
    Where is my money?-3-.jpg
    Have a look at my webpayment details!
    I paid with Yandex Money 410011443562134

Dude you wont get your money, this NOREDUS are cheaters, they are thief. 2 Week back i also bought 80tokens, i bought it through phone so for 80 token i have to message them 8 times as each message deducts AED10(uae dirham) but due to some technical problem i had to send it 10times, so in order to get 80token for AED80 i paid AED100. which means i paid extra AED20, i messgaed NOREDUS asking to pay me back as token, thy asked me to contact BOKU ( Pay portal in UAE)

I messaged BOKU they asked me to check my FB credit, which i checked and it said 4, noe even equal to the money i lost, BOKU asked me to contact facebook, i contacted them and they asked me to contact NOREDUS/BOKU.

I have been going here and there from 2 weeks.

Accounting people are so dumb and retarded that thy cant even understand your problem

I have given them all sources, like all screenshot of my mobile account balance and SMS's

Then also they are not being able to help, now they dont even answer my quires.

Sorry to say but i dont think you will get you money back.

TO ALL TOP ELVEN PLAYERS PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE BUYING, because if you loose you wont get you money BACK.

thy might even delete my thread, i m sure thy will do