Thread: My player was injured from the unplayed match

My player was injured from the unplayed match

My key player was injured from that match from the server error. Now the match result was cleared, but my player that was still injured from that match. I would really like that to be fixed.

We all would like a fix but its not that easy, nobody knows for certain whether they will be a fix or not.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Most game would give away few tokens or atleast some medical and fitness pack.

have the same problem player are exhausted 2 players have an injury and no match were played

Quote Originally Posted by GoonerFC View Post
    Most game would give away few tokens or atleast some medical and fitness pack.
    Yes, I know what you mean, But on last error, the login issue, it was... weve fixed it and were back up and running, sorry for any inconvience caused, this time something more serious occured affecting managers still playing for the title and champions league places for next season, could cost the game a good number of regular players.

Injuries and suspensions obtained for the rematch is a bit unfair but there just might not be an easy fix.

COYG

Quote Originally Posted by Snaki3 View Post
    have the same problem player are exhausted 2 players have an injury and no match were played
    Your league game for today was simulated in prolonged daily maintenance and the result deleted from the league about an hour later. stats from that game remain.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Please write a mail to Nordeus, maybe they can help you: support@nordeus.eu
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook