Thread: Champions Leauge Prize Problem

Champions Leauge Prize Problem

Last night before server restart/issue/problem whatever it is and having a missing match because of that problem, I had the Champions League final match and won it..I took the Cup but didin't recieve any final match or winning prize except that the cup (at least I have it )

Also I had no information messages about winning the cup even after 11-12 hours later..It's a little bit confusing cause we had information messages even we passed an elimination or qualification tour..How about winning the cup? and where is the prize?

Does anyone out there who has experienced same problem? or Do you know any information about the prize or information messages will be sent after all player in all leagues had their CL matches? As this is my frist CL cup, I had no further information

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This was a pretty marjor error, and bugs can depend from one acc to an other so please write a mail to nordeus support@nordeus.eu it can take few days to get an answer.

Thank you for understanding.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I also have facebook connection problem when I try to connect forum or support section via facebook account..Do people also have same problem?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is working for me, also via GMAIL but you can make an account
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic View Post
    I also have facebook connection problem when I try to connect forum or support section via facebook account..Do people also have same problem?
    Yes same here.there are other means of communications you just need your id number .