Thread: Nucleus you MUST give me explanations!!! Market ISSUE

Thumbs up Nordeus you MUST give me explanations!!! Market ISSUE

Hi everyone, I really think you need to fix the game!!!

1. Im Level 6 and on my market I have players MAX 40 quality.
    2. My Scout List have MAX 6 stars with MAX 54 quality.
    3. In the Cup I play only with players on Level 6.

1.1. My friend is Level 5 and on his market has players MAX 44 quality (every hour of the day).
    2.1. His Scout List has players with 7 STARS, yes, 7 STARS!!!!!!!! With 54 quality!!!!!!
    3.1. In the Cup he plays with people on Level 7.
    4. This is the most beautiful of all, he has in his League an Opponent on Level 6!!!!! O_O

Give me some explanations, thanks!!
    Last edited by Franklyn Lynch; 08-31-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Depends of teams of your server.

Apprentice
    It sounds like your friend has a decent team, which has resulted in the following

1. The league above his (6) was short of teams and has called upon lower level teams (like your mates) to fill in
    2. Because of this (I presume) his scout list will show world class players, as he's a level lower than his league level. I maybe wrong here, I've not had this happen to me so I can't say for certain
    3. As he probably has a decent team, he plays against higher opposition. Nord bases the cup on your best 14 players, which can lead to you playing against higher levels.
    4. Same as one, he's jumped a league because of a shortfall.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    Depends of teams of your server.
    That means nothing!! I can understand that many people can't stay in only 1 server, but if you use multiple servers the market must be the same for each range of users.
    How can a Player Level 6, play in a League Level 5? Is it something new? Why Player on League 5 can buy Scout player with 7 stars?
    I think that the game is managed really bad!! Sorry but it is so.

Sorry Haroon Bhatti, but my team is 45 quality and I play with team over 50! My friend is 38 and play again people lower 38...

I think that Nordeus divides bad the range of teams.... in some server are 100 users and in some are 300 users..
    Last edited by Franklyn Lynch; 08-31-2013 at 11:40 AM.