Thread: where i enter data to associate the game to a new Facebook account?

where i enter data to associate the game to a new Facebook account?

hi, use android and I created a new team that I want to associate with a new Facebook account created on purpose because the old one is occupied by an old team .. (and I can not wait 70 days because I have to change phone) but where do I insert the data to match the game to the new facebook account?

help me

thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you create second facebook account, on your computer, you can have new team on here (the web-site). This does not apply to phone users, that is different, I do not know how-to on that, but if you dig around on the forum I bet there's an answer on here, or hopefully someone on here sees this and knows the answer. You could try un-installing the app and re-installing it
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks, but if I try un-installing and re-installing the app the team will surely lose it.
    I have to change phone as I do? I have to keep this phone for 70 days? it seems impossible! I can not enter my id game on the official site? I can not enter a new email in the game?
    I tried to uninstall facebook app and erase all the data, but although there is nothing on facebook to phone the game continues to say that there is a team connected to facebook so it means that the information shall be entered in the database noredus and linked to my id ...

Ugh!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    you need to use the facebook app or browser t11 main site logged in as the new acct to open the game i think you cannot use game app itself...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-12-2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I uninstalled facebook app, deleted any synchronization between your phone and email address tied to the old facebook but the answer is:

"you have already registered a club with your facebook account. Want accere with this club instead of the one in use?"

I re-installed facebook app with the new account and synchronized address book, and data phone but again the answer was:

"you have already registered a club with your facebook account. Want accere with this club instead of the one in use?"

Ugh ..

Smile

Maurizio, seems like I want the same thing as you, to change the facebook email in game.
    Well this is what I have in my mind.
    First of all, the game on Android and iPhone phones saves cache and cookies on the phone, plus that Top Eleven game does the following thing -> Remember you have an google account to use android device? Well this is the account who is Top Eleven game linked to. (I guess) So most of you are going to ask themselves: Ok, what if I delete my cache, my cookies and create a new google account? It will work " - Well the answer is NO, reason WHY? Top Eleven is coded that way, to remember your progress in game (all your team, tokens, money, tactics, all settings, all of it) and your progress is connected with your facebook account. ONE top eleven account can have ONE facebook account [Proof in the quote down this post]
    Some others are going to ask another question dumbest as the last one.
    What if I delete my facebook account, delete my cookies and cache from PC, logout facebook account from phone and game, delete the game from phone, then delete cache, delete cookies and basically everything connected with the game (only for rooted phones), then delete the Google Account I am already signed in my phone already, and create a new one, then install the game and... oh wait HERE COMES THE LOGIC - The answer is just one - You are just going to waste your time... non of this is going to work. Reason why? If you already deleted your facebook account, that means you already lost your account in game actually.

Here is what I've got from Val - probably one of the support team persons.
    I asked: Is there is a way can I change my email in game.
    Val (Nordeus Support)
    Sep 05 10:20 (CEST)

Hello,
    thanks for contacting Nordeus Support.

The only way to change your email address linked to your Facebook account is to create a new email and a new Facebook account.

Unfortunately, in this way, you will lose your Top Eleven account and you can't transfer it from the old account to the new!

Thanks for your understanding,
    Val - Top Eleven Customer Support
    This email is a service from Nordeus Support.. Delivered by Zendesk.
    So bassically folks, we can do Nothing.

EDIT: If you want to buy a new phone, and play with your team. There wouldn't be a problem to log in with your Google Account on the phone you are using now, then enter your facebook acc in game.

EDIT 2: You can add an email account in facebook and delete the primary (this would make the new one primary) then with the "primary" you can create a new facebook account (DONT create FanPage - T11 does not work!) but I am not sure this will work, because every account in facebook has his own data.
    Last edited by EvoPixels; 09-12-2013 at 08:29 AM.

I tried to erase all traces of facebook from the phone and changed my primary email from facebook pc, and actually once you start the game on the phone asked me a new email, but then the result was the same! arghhh!

Nordeus Games should really take care of changing people's email addresses in game...