Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Krishi
  • 1 Post By Krishi
  • 1 Post By Krishi

Thread: Why is the time on the biding jumps sometime?

Why is the time on the biding jumps sometime?

It doesn't go alway accurately. sometimes it jumps 2 seconds down or the 1 second takes longer or shorter then it should. i can understand that, because it needs to keep pace but why is there a problem in the first place. and believe me that the problem is not my computer, it is fast as hell.
    thank you
    khris likes this.

?????? nope... there's no problem... is normal... when something happens in the match, the time can go more slow, for example if one player shoot, is corner, defender do a new corner... and at the end the GK refuses the ball... in this case, the time can be stopped during some seconds, because is not a chronometer what u have..

I wasn't talking about the game time, I was talking about the bidding clock
    khris likes this.

ahhh biding xD yeapp to me happens the same... and in my case, is my computer... at now I deleted some old programs that are working when I open the computer (automatic downloads for windows.. a 2nd anti-virus... and more...-.-' ) and goes super fast, and I have no problems with biding time at now... in my case... (^-^)'

i think maybe it's something with the browser and the game it self. I'm using firefox maybe this is the problem. or maybe their servers sometimes can't handle the heat
    khris likes this.

well doing what I did... my google chrome goes super fast.. think that sometimes I was waiting near 10 minutes to enter in the game xDDDDDDD ..and game was stopped... ...-.-'' and... well, what to say))) chrome, and safari, are the better browsers for me with this game. u can try

I don't like chrome because it spy's on you. but maybe I will try safari. thank you