Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MDKII

Thread: I can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)

Angry I can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)

My level 7 but I can't see level 8 level 9 players???
    and
    I can't see five quality auctions

pls help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)-.jpg  

I can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)-2.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe there are no levels above you on your server. Everyone else in your league should see same TL. There will occasionally be generated players. You could also look at Mr. Scout and possibly your own youth facility.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)-1.jpgI can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)-2.jpgI can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)-3.jpgI can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)-4.jpg

I know play this game and this is definitely bug!!!
    I can see negotaitions and scout but I can't see every season five quality auctions.
    Every time I buy scout players and I hate this now.

I can't see five quality auctions and I can't see top level players (every season)-5.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you think it really is a bug, send a detailed request to support. No one on here can change things, we can only surmise what the issue is. Support can actually check.

Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MDKII
    I've followed up on this and it is most likely because you are the highest level on your server. Despite players being of lower quality than the average usual for your level, this still means you have access to the highest level players on auctions.

Hope this answer helps.

(PS, I've deleted the support ticket you've posted, since posting private exchanges, whether tickets or PMs, is against the rules)

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    I've followed up on this and it is most likely because you are the highest level on your server. Despite players being of lower quality than the average usual for your level, this still means you have access to the highest level players on auctions.

Hope this answer helps.

(PS, I've deleted the support ticket you've posted, since posting private exchanges, whether tickets or PMs, is against the rules)

thanks yeah I search everyhting and yes it's true.I'm top level on my server and I can't see other hig level managers.maybe fixed this next seasons?

Question : I'm level 7 and I sell the quality 55 or 56 57 I think maybe I see level 8 level 9 directly? or not?
    Last edited by Olcay Çetinkaya; 09-30-2013 at 10:26 PM.