Thread: Bidding: Lost when 15 seconds were remaining from knockout round

Bidding: Lost when 15 seconds were remaining from knockout round

When bidding against some user for a transfer, it sometimes happen like that:
    Knockout round 7, 15 seconds left, opponent who used to bid at the last second makes a bet now and I lost the bidding when it says I have 15 seconds to the end. The knockout round before I made a bid in the last second, so it is impossible for the flash to lag so much within so short time. That happens not for first time and I am loosing lot of tokens. Tokens cost money and time. I wont BUY tokens for real money if Nordeus doesn't care users loosing money/tokens like this.

It sounds like serious lag on your end, but it doesn't seem possible to me either. If he usually bids at the last second, then it must have been showing the last second to him and 15 seconds to you when he made the bid.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    It sounds like serious lag on your end, but it doesn't seem possible to me either. If he usually bids at the last second, then it must have been showing the last second to him and 15 seconds to you when he made the bid.
    I wonder if it is possible people to exploit some kind of bug, like placing a bid in the beginning of a knockout round, then changing their local time 20 seconds later and voila... But enough conspiracy This sucks and all that bidding with bought tokens policy should be well reconsidered or transfers should be organised in a better and more enjoyable way. This game should bring up not only competition by exploding with tokens on the market. Managers should explore, research, train and develope talents.