Thread: tokens problem

Rookie

Angry tokens problem

i finished before some hours grepolis quest > 500 points and u can got 14 tokens ... okay i did it and thats for second time both times i didnt get nothing ... i wrote to support stuff and i got a automatic replay message bla bla bla and didnt recive anything .... so has anyone same probleme as me ?

can anyone help me ? / moderators ? /

I did play grepolis and got my tokens, this was some time back and I didn't have any issues.

Which sponsor did you complete the offer from? Some might require a screenshot of proof.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    its free offer from grepolis .... im playing it from germany ... but i dont thing that can be problem .... first time i played german server this time UK server .... tokens problem-.jpg that is from second time ....

Was this solved already? I have reached level 500 as well and they promised me 23 tokens. However I've got the same problem as you had and they aren't rewarded to me yet. Did it take a while or was it all for nothing?

I do not even have anything here,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The offers sometimes do take awhile to go through. You have to contact the support of the company with the offer, t11 cannot fix it.

I have not played that one, though. The thing I have noticed with the games ones, if you don't allow them to install all the other junk (search bar, start page, etc.) it sometimes doesn't work. I also have to disable my anti-virus, anti-script, and change internet safety downwards to get those to work. I never bother with the green eggs and ham ones -- they have never worked.
    I am lucky and watch videos mostly.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have buy something by sarenza and have the same problem. 57 tokens but i never earn it.
    I have send a message but they never answer I have bought it 15-20 days ago

In the history i have buy something by vistaprint too for earning tokens top eleven give the tokens too but i now waiting for the other tokens from sarenza