Thread: Losing my bid to a player for bidding to late

Angry Losing my bid to a player for bidding to late

Last night, I bid for a player who would made a great member to my team, however I was battling with another manager and of course I lost. How?? Well, I lost in the 6th knockout round because I bid 2 seconds before the round ended. And doing the bidding on my phone, instead of showing the bidding icon "green" for me to continue, it showed "white" were of course it didn't allow me to bid. I insist I want my 5 tokens refunded immediately. This is not the first time either, were before I lost only 2 tokens and thought I let it go.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You need to bid earlier. That is all.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Bindas View Post
    Last night, I bid for a player who would made a great member to my team, however I was battling with another manager and of course I lost. How?? Well, I lost in the 6th knockout round because I bid 2 seconds before the round ended. And doing the bidding on my phone, instead of showing the bidding icon "green" for me to continue, it showed "white" were of course it didn't allow me to bid. I insist I want my 5 tokens refunded immediately. This is not the first time either, were before I lost only 2 tokens and thought I let it go.
    My advice is; if you can't "last second bid" then don't... simple solution, don't you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Bindas View Post
    That's entirely your fault. The mobile version is a bit slower so you need to bid early.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<