Thread: Auction and can not buy player from another manager. already lvl 5.

Thumbs up Auction and can not buy player from another manager. already lvl 5.

Why i can not make offer the player from another manager who already lvl 6 and already be my friend? my self already lvl 5. And in my auction list, there's nothing 4 and 5 stars players available. please fix this problem. I just spend my 50 tokens just for 1 player from scout transfer, and its so annoying because of this problem. Network ID 100002125503976 . CALM FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If your friend is a level above, you may not be able to buy his players unless they are 3* to 5* from your perspective. Can you see this friends fixtures? If the answer is NO, you are on a different server and will never be able to buy his players regardless of *'s.

Did you read this http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ease-read.html

That answers one of your questions.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-29-2013 at 04:36 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Auction and can not buy  player from another manager. already lvl 5.-top-eleven-eror.jpg

this is my Screen shot for the problem, as u can see, there's no option to make offer for the player at the right bottom corner.

Yeah. Can you see this friend fixtures? If the answer is NO, you are on a different server and will never be able to buy his players regardless of *'s.

p.s. if Indonesian is your language, you might get a more clear answer here:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bug-dan-masalah-teknis/
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-29-2013 at 04:49 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty for the explanation.. But i still have issues in my my auction list. so rare to find 5 stars players available.

from the FAQ

Transfer Market - Why is there often only 3*/4* players on the market and no 5* players?

You are the highest level of your server (mainly a 3* market) OR the second highest level of your server (mainly a 4* market), the reason why there not many 5* players that appear on the transfer market is because there are no higher level managers above you that will want to sell of their rubbish players to you and even if they do, they are older players that are not needed by the token buyers and often result in bidding wars.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]