Thread: Arrows and injuries

Rookie

Arrows and injuries

So today I woke up to looking at my squad, seeing I have another injury and this time with the player having forward arrows set.

Yesterday I disabled the forward because of injuries. I disabled it early, played about for hours and hours and there were no forward arrows on my MC when I went to bed.

It is day 8 of my second season, I started playing half way into the middle of last season. My team is 12.5m and I have spent about 400 tokens messing around. But I seem to have picked up 30 days worth of injuries to 1 x AMC 1 x MC and 2 x MR and that doesn't include the injury I waited until after end of day and paid 19 tokens to heal.

I really am feeling it hard to believe that this is possible, well probable. My entire reserve bench is injuries. Seriously ...

thats happen to me i put myt seccond team when i finish the all match and in envry friendly match injuries 1or2 player in 4 last day thats make me sick :@

Rookie
    I'm just thinking here ... I didn't start to really read into the mechanics of the game until last night, because until this new season I never had a problem, but ... At the start of the season there will be a lot of clubs that aren't well managed/inactives and the players morale etc. is probably low because they are playing two games a day until they are knocked out of any competitions they might be like the Champions League and the Cup. That could be a big factor in why my team is being kicked off the park.

If its the case then not enough cards are being given out to those teams to make them forfeit their games and save us the trouble of being injured left right and centre. I played a guy yesterday and the second leg is tomorrow, really I think he should have the player that hospitalised mine watching from the side. The guy didn't get a card of any sort. In fact I've watched several penalties given too without any card.

Rookie
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Game just there my guy trips someone and gets a yellow card ... then I get another midfield injury after getting one of my midfield back after days of injury. That is one game of having only three injuries. Back to a full reserve of injuries again :/

They're having a laugh aren't they?

OMG, thank god Im only a noob at the finer mechanics, because with half my midfield permanently injured I invested in good dual role players and even went to the extent of making sure I could field a team even with 50% injuries.

It was actually intended for me rotating the squad between league and cup though, not mass injuries and triage.

Absolutely freaking sucks though.

Rookie
    Well glad to say no injuries today, but now I have 5 yellow carded players, lol.

in evry ,mmatch injury one player that;s bull**** i don;t know what is logic of this game some time :@@@@