Hello, my name is Naveen, and I play from India,

Team Name : FC Bathory
    Standard Formation : 4-0-3N-2W-1
    Mentality : Normal
    Tackling : Normal
    Pressing : Own half

Issue : 5 injuries in the last two matches played
    Usual Injury Rate : Roughly 6 Injuries per 5 matches

Today I had to play 2 matches back to back within a time span of 2 hours, which is fine because I have even played 3 matches in the same time span and gotten out without without injuries.

So, I went ahead with the first match, which was against the No. 1 spot team in the league, who has won all his matches so far, so I slightly changed the formation from my standard formation to 3-2W-2-2-1 with the rest of the tactics, and with my players practically above 90% condition, with only one player(ST) injured.

During the match, 3 players were injured, first 1 DC was injured, then the Lone ST and followed by the Substitute ST. literally leaving all my 3 strikers incapacitated.

Still, I believed it was just a coincidence and went ahead with the next match after replacing my injured players with suitable replacements and fielding an AMC in ST position (since all my strikers are injured), with the players being in between 70 - 80 % condition

It turns out, during the second match, 2 more of my players were injured, including 1 MC and 1 AMR. making it 5 injuries in 2 matches, and a total of 6 injuries from the whole squad currently, but I usually have only 1 player or no player injured in the whole squad.

But still, I won both the matches with a score line of 2-3 and 5-0 respectively.

Despite so many injuries I can still field a decent team, but what I am worried about is, if this issue persists, I would not even have a fit Starting 11.

I am not sure if this is a bug or mere coincidence, I guess I just have to wait and see how the next few matches unfold.

If anyone else is facing the same kind of issue or have faced in the past, do share your experiences.

and NORDEUS SUPPORT, please provide me some guidance and share your thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,
    Naveen
    FC Bathory

Typo:

Usual Injury Rate : Roughly 1* Injuries per 5 matches

Quote Originally Posted by Naveen Chandar J View Post
    Typo:

Usual Injury Rate : Roughly 1* Injuries per 5 matches
    This doesn't help.
    Just because you get injuries that are not part of the "usual injury rate", it doesn't make it a bug. The game is coded to produce a lot of injuries.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Yes, I am not claiming that it is a bug either. I you read my post carefully, I had mentioned that "I am not sure if it is a bug or mere coincidence".

Anyways, I have now played two more matches since those 5 injuries happened. And no injuries seen in both matches.

So I guess it's after all a coincidence.

Thanks,