Thread: Connection lost all the time..

Exclamation Connection lost all the time..

I'm having huge problems with connection in this game.My internet works properly when searching,playing games,downloading torrent etc.But it just won't work with this game.When I enter the game it loads normally,but when I try go anywhere else example league table,squad,making changes,players training it loads for 20 - 30 seconds then I get this View image: sadasdasdasd <- It's on croatian,but it means "Connection lost,try to refresh the game".I cleared cookies,cache everything is updated (browser,flash player) but it just won't work Please help.

yeah, ive had the same problems for about a week and i put a report in and they dont seem to care. ive lost tokens bidding on players and because of this lost of connection, ive not been in time with the reload to bid again meaning i have lost and lost a token bidding. ive been getting this on my phone aswell and like the person above ive cleaned out all the things that they have said too. so any help someone can give me on the same would be fantastic, i feel you pain tomislav tokic

Same here. Quite annoying.

I too faced the same problem. I had the latest firefox browser and plugins. So tried clearing cookies and cache. But still it was horrible.
    The trick for me was changing the browser. Tried with chrome and it improved a lot but still i faced the problem sometime.
    Now I'm using Torch browser. Well it's working flawless for me. I recommend that you try it.

Regarding the phone issue i feel it happens when signal drops a lot. When connected to a good wifi hotspot i almost don't encounter the problem.

Hope it helps.