Thread: Sometimes when i try to buy a player i lose tokens ...!

Angry Sometimes when i try to buy a player i lose tokens ...!

Sometimes when i try to buy a player i lose tokens, it did happen to me three or four times now , i did take a picture this time and as you can see (I am Abd El Hadi) normally i'm into the deal as first but as you can see it just like i'm not up to the next round even if i've lost the token ...!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sometimes when i try to buy a player i lose tokens ...!-11.jpg  

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think you should contact support: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i lose token and win but i never got the players
    Sometimes when i try to buy a player i lose tokens ...!-1.jpgSometimes when i try to buy a player i lose tokens ...!-2.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    your clock does not likely have the actual correct time' and when there is a difference between your "local" and server time, this error occurs. You will likely get the player AFTER A DELAY. Please fix your clock and restart your computer. Wait a couple hours and refresh and still no joy, then contact support.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think you should contact support: Nordeus Support
    Were u sarcastic there????

if you offer a token, to be in the next round, and another and another token... in this 30, 20, 10 seconds that you have of time.... 1st, if you offer the token, you have to be in the next round, to offer another token... and if next round starts, and you offer it, you have to be in the next round... if this is not your reality, eat the blue pill, = contact to nordeus support, because is not normal....

in the picture I see the time in red, and that you can not offer a token... so, something happens, yeap yeap^^