Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Losing stars @ end of competition

Losing stars @ end of competition

Hey,

I have bought a couple of players with 5 stars.
    After my first competition ended i have been promoted, only the players i bought are downgraded 1 star.
    The abilities levels are still like it should, only every player is missing 1 star.

Its not cool for me to sell them now because they are going down in value because people look for 5 stars instead of 4.

NOT cool bug
    Anyone else got the same issue.

Greetz

Hiya Im still a newbie too but Ive been told that at the end of a season everybody loses a star because the quality goes up. Their skill levels remain the same but the general level is higher. Hope that helps.

My original post is in the General Discussion forum under First Season Newbie. They gave me some great help. I dont think its a bug though.
    Last edited by danielfeatley; 10-20-2013 at 10:00 PM.

First you should read the guides that exist in the forum.
    Every season your player will lose a star If you get to the next level, If you stay in the same level, no one will lose stars.
    You will lose money because the market value of the players decreses, because of age, not because of the star, because in the level below, people still see them at 5 stars.
    Between 18 and 21 20%, 22 and 25 15%, 26 and 29 10%, 30 and 31 5%, above 32 will keep the same.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    First you should read the guides that exist in the forum.

I had spend 15 minuts of reading guides and FAQ
    I used the searched funtion for about 5, after that i have taken a view moment for register my self for only ask this question.
    Ill guess i have spend enough time before asking.
    I could not find any topic about this, maybe somewhere it was hidden in antother threat, but i was unable to find it.

Thanks for youre awnser though.
    It was the strangest thing, i was promoted, so there for they took 1 star.
    An if he still has his 5 stars on the tranfer lis, i am not to worry.
    Thank you for your time