Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: friends from list can't be in same league?

friends from list can't be in same league?

I have 5 friends level 3 like me and i'm not in the same league, i cannot watch their matches why? When i go to fixtures and i go to friends fixtures there is no one there! I installed top elevn to my wife phone and i see friends fixtures i can watch live matches from her friends but i don't see me why? She is in the same league as 5 of our friends and i never was in the same league with 1 friend not even once.... can you help me please??

nnp
    Rookie
    Because they not in same server with you
    - WE WANT SO WE CAN-

heres a tip
    invite them to play as your recommendations
    i know its hard to start anew but you get a higher chance to be on the same server if invited from the same player

otherwise tough luck, i only have 1 friend on my server out of 40 friends who play
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

And i cannot do anything to change this? What is the reason to have friends if you cannot play with them? I'm sure they can change this but as i can see they don't work as much as they should... on android the game is laggy and on iphone works great... i changed my phone from iphone to galaxy s4 and it works like **** is poor optimized for android....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have an *ancient* Android Motorola, and it works fine. So I am not so sure that it's "poor" optimized for Android v. IPhone.

You can play friendlies with anyone on your friends list.

To guarantee same league, you have to start with being friends, then one first joins game and invites other(s). Unfortunately as The Fonz says, you would have to start anew to be in the same league for certain, but this would also require different Facebook accounts. (with an Android you can clear cache/data and link a different team. no clue how to do it on IProduct) I know for a fact that it works. But here's the other thing with that, if let's say you and your wife do this, and then "friend" other people that play, you could wind up later in different leagues. I know this happens, because the friend I started with has gotten all the same promotions as myself, yet isn't in my league anymore. Another friend we started with has left and came back to my league again, and I saw him in Champions almost always, and the first friend that invited me, sometimes. So it takes into account all friends you have on the server you started, as well as your team Q and level when putting you into your next league.

I *really* wish that one could just change servers, that it could see that 15 of your friends are over on that server and just move you... but as of yet that's not an option.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-24-2013 at 07:23 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this applies to almost every game
    on TLS deadzone you can never (IIRC) meet your friends if youre on a different server
    on zyngas Tholdem you can at least change servers
    hoping nordeusll considers this
    *cough*
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat