Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Lost a lot of tokens because of "wait"

Lost a lot of tokens because of "wait"

I was under the transfer menu and bidding for a player when, after the bidding round ended, the game said to "wait". 30 or so seconds later I was informed that I lost the auction. What happened? My internet did not disconnect because I was streaming music in the background and nothing was interrupted. Can I at least get my tokens back?

Nope, you can not get back your tokens. Think that u put a token, to be in the 1st round. In the 1st round, you have 1 minute, to put another token, and be in the 2nd ronund... + rounds = -time (30 sec, 15 sec...) so.. 1 reason is that u did not pay the token to be in the next round... or you had no tokens... or, I don't know the reason if it's not one of these... sorry,

No, I have plenty of tokens left. It was the first round and we were both firing tokens really fast. We were both qualified for the next round (round 2). At this point we both probably put in a dozen or so tokens. When the timer reached 0 for the first round, I got a message saying "wait" where the timer is. After that, I got a message saying that I lost the auction. This happened no the ipad. We were both qualified for next round and I had plenty of tokens. The problem was that "wait" message which I had never seen before.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You spent more than 1 token in the first round?

Why would you be pushing anything but the game through your internet connection while bidding? Maybe the music didnt stop before the game because it has precedence to the pipe.

I recommend you read http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ven-guide.html and Transfers - Top Eleven Official Wiki

Also bidding problems can happen when your machine is set to the incorrect time
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(-.-)''' with a dozen of tokens I can be in the 12th round cos u only need to put 1 token x round... and ,,,ahh u did'nt know it? one day I was in the round 65, and loose the player. That's why I decided to buy only players of 50 tokens. My 65 lost tokens will not come back again and my 1/2 hour doing the idi*t is something I won't repeat xDD

aaahh yeah, another thing I've to tell u is that is very interesting to add friends, of better level than u (+2, +3) to buy hs 5 stars players tht he don't need, just doing an offer.

This is a better way guy, I had a GK that only needs 1 training point to be 6star player,,, his value? 18Milions, and I offer 27 and he won 10 tokens. that simple boy, good luck^^
    Last edited by khris; 10-24-2013 at 11:56 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.