Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meaningless Games

Meaningless Games

Administrators wanted to let you know what is happening in my Top Eleven anomalies
    I'm with 70% of possession, time 5 stars, and still empatei as possible and it does not fit my formation and completely effective against it, and also some of the players he was man of the match,

Some photos to prove

Meaningless Games-screenshot020.jpgMeaningless Games-screenshot021.jpgMeaningless Games-screenshot022.jpgMeaningless Games-screenshot023.jpgMeaningless Games-screenshot024.jpgMeaningless Games-screenshot025.jpg

Banned
    Get used to it Buddy - all of us have the same problems, the new engine SUX...
    Just some of the games (Cup games) are fair - the rest are Random.
    Pray or play lotto - you'll have more luck....

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Get used to it Buddy - all of us have the same problems, the new engine SUX...
    Just some of the games (Cup games) are fair - the rest are Random.
    Pray or play lotto - you'll have more luck....
    Friend this is not gaming Cup and Champions League game and my level and weaker than me, it is not usual

I think he might change tactic that not match.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoffee View Post
    I think he might change tactic that not match.

Como assim?

You should win at least 95% of matches against teams like this but on this occasion, you ended up with a draw, anything can happen in a 90 minute game of football and its not unusual to draw games away against teams with 10-15 quality less, especially if you don't turn up to the game and hand a 5% bonus to the home side. Last season I had a similar 1-1 draw away from home in the league but it was the only league/champions league game a drew all that season, I did lose once at home but that was because i played with a reserve team. Also chances are your opponent played with counter attack.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocultooo View Post
    Friend this is not gaming Cup and Champions League game and my level and weaker than me, it is not usual
    I don't know if you noticed that is nothing wrong with Cup games or Champ games - there are good scores and bigger scores than ever - this season the problems are in the league games. Most of the stronger teams have difficulties scoring even tho' they have most of possession the underdog team shoots more on target. That's what I see every day on my league and my friends leagues.

Look at Cup Games - 14-0 15-0 and lots of 10 to 12-0 games - It never been this way before as this season finally we get the real scores against the lvl 1-2 teams. I am sure you will see more games like that this season, just watch more games and see how it goes.
    Tactics seam not to respond the same way as in the past.

Have fun with the new engine.

Somethings not right - a friend of mine has only managed to draw one game so far, even though his team ability is far, far superior than the teams he is playing, He has decided to quit the game - People forget this game cost you money and it needs to be fair for all and it certainly not at the moment, I can see many more people deciding to quit.

Tactics does not work neither does the amount of possession

Banned
    Well - that's good maybe if too many people leaving we can have somebody from NORDEUS panic and fix the damn engine.
    I was a token buyer/Scout team - but I decided I'm waiting to see how long they will take until they fix the engine - before I SPEND MORE MONEY on players and other things. I can afford to wait a season at the same level to see what's going to happen.
    At this time I don't care too much about this game - Scout list is more like a senior list with more than half players over 26 - I never but players older than 24- so not there are 3 layers that I can choose from - not much choice.
    I'm a patient guy - so let's see how lng they take to fix the engine... Hopefully before every token buyer leaves.

You could draw every match or happen 1 from 10 matches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast