Thread: Connection issues

Banned

Connection issues

I am PISSED!

of course I have 2 games in 15 mins and I planned which formations I would use so it was not going to be a problem.

1) I have 2 computer and a phone and have 5 accounts, played on 3 different browsers, so I dont have an internet issue or a pc issue.
    2) I have 2 games in 15 mins, the second being a cup game.
    3) the league game was a lower level priority since I am tanking the season so I put all the 2nd string players in the game so I would have a full strength cup game.
    4) I won the league game surprisingly and started to immediately change players and formation but BOOM, lost connection and had to login again, but couldnt log in.
    5) tried another browser, logged out of that account and in with the priority account and it wouldnt log in, even though it was in its own account and I could watch the priority game.
    6) saw the opponent score first, starting to get pretty pissed off now.
    7) immediately saw my team score to tie it up.
    8) tried another browser and still couldnt log in with all 3 browsers.
    9) my team scored again. I remind you that every player except for one is the same from the previous game, which is my second string team. 2-1, but I have 13% possession bonus from my accounts watching.
    10) one of his players gets injured and replaced within 2 mins.
    11) I score again to make it 3-1. still cant log in and 50' of the game gone and I cant make any subs
    12) I get injured in 81' so he has a man advantage plus a less tired team.
    13) Finally logged into the account AFTER the facking game is over. of course.

So what do you think? I second string team, tired from the first game with one midfield recruit to shore them up and an asymmetrical formation

----------ST------------
    ---------AMC------------
    -ML----MC--MC---------
    ----------DMC-----------
    -DL----DC---DC------DR

lucky from the first game that my orders were up the middle, so it was almost a narrow diamond and should be the reason for the win. Wanted to play:

----------ST------------
    ---------AMC------------
    -ML-------MC-------MR-
    ----------DMC-----------
    -DL----DC---DC------DR

not so diff but pretty weak on the right side. results say a different thing though.

19 shots - 15 on target
    53% possession
    10 corners to 3
    couple of 6's, mostly 7, two 8 and one 9 for the MoM who scored all 3 goals (AMC, tired from first game.)

This is twice this week that I have been locked out of a game and could only get in AFTER it was over.

Server issues??? Still cant log in with 3 accounts now.
    Last edited by MDKII; 11-01-2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: If you're going to make a separate thread, don't be unnecessarily vulgar about it

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It would seem that there are server issues, maybe. I also have problems connecting/joining matches, but my internet is so poor it is hard for me to tell where the issue is.

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-31-2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: p.s. I hope that in addition to angry, you've had a few. I love the English language...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Probably it was better you couldnt log in, you won.

In my league this season i have seen all the games in 1 games, 8 wins, 1 draw(against a abandoned Team playing with 9), 1 loss.
    The Team current in 1st the manager didnt saw any game, 10 wins, the last one against me, whend i have better quality, 13% bonus possession, counter formation, more shots in total and on goal.
    Even my ST got a 9, but the MOM was His GK with 8 and 5 defenses.

So at this moment i am wondering Whats the point of seeing the games, does it makes really any diference?

Pro
    I look at the title to see if he had a few, then I saw the first line . Nice one Cat

Banned
    Just think of what the thread would have been had I lost!

I couldnt log into my main account and lost 4-0 to a bottom feeder, of course logged in at the 70' min but still too late to make any changes, even if making in-game changes makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Just think of what the thread would have been had I lost!

I couldnt log into my main account and lost 4-0 to a bottom feeder, of course logged in at the 70' min but still too late to make any changes, even if making in-game changes makes a difference
    It would seem so easy to say to you right now "Its only a game!!" but i know how it feels to have the 'bug' this game has a way of gripping you something rotten! ha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    It would seem so easy to say to you right now "Its only a game!!" but i know how it feels to have the 'bug' this game has a way of gripping you something rotten! ha!
    yes, but its not even that. It is just stupid because i am in the game, watch the first game and make changes and then try to make changes after the first game and only have 5 min, ONLY, as it should be enough (but it should be at least 3 hours), and then get locked out after I lose connection. not once, but several times this week. It is frustrating. Yes it is only a game but at least fix things so I can actually PLAY it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    yes, but its not even that. It is just stupid because i am in the game, watch the first game and make changes and then try to make changes after the first game and only have 5 min, ONLY, as it should be enough (but it should be at least 3 hours), and then get locked out after I lose connection. not once, but several times this week. It is frustrating. Yes it is only a game but at least fix things so I can actually PLAY it!!!!
    People seem to think this is some sort of bug - I believe Nordeus know very well what they are doing. By putting matches so close together they are forcing people that want to win to buy/use 'health packs' - Its the same with tokens and changing game times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    People seem to think this is some sort of bug - I believe Nordeus know very well what they are doing. By putting matches so close together they are forcing people that want to win to buy/use 'health packs' - Its the same with tokens and changing game times.
    yes, MS, this is true and most of us know this. the ones who dont are either ignorant or stupid. it is a fact, and the only thing we can do about it is keep asking them to change it. the only other option is to stop buying tokens to show them we want this change = they can lose tokens with changing it OR they can lose tokens from people who refuse to buy until they change it = either way, they lose tokens. It is up to them to decide which one loses more tokens or more importantly, which one loses more customers.