Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: server stopped?

and again today.....tried login in using: Explorer, Firefox and Chrome with control+shift+N. Cleared browserhistory, cookies and cachememory.
    Took forever to get in....just to be kicked out again whilst bidding on a player
    Its starting to piss me off so bad that I probaly will quit playing after this season. Thanks T11
    Rami Ayyad likes this.

i can't log on for more a week guys , and i did all nordous asked ,friends tips .. everything with no reply from the support ,,what the hell !

mee too

Same problem. Can't login on pc in Chrome and explorer, but via android phone no problem. Send request to Nordeus but no reply!!!!

Rookie
    that hole game sucks, its just happend me again.

bidding on a player, made round 9 1vs1 on the point of winning and then the error came! problem to connect!
    lost 9 tokens, no player en deal with it. I sended a ticket to nordeus because this ****s.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by appie View Post
    that hole game sucks, its just happend me again.

bidding on a player, made round 9 1vs1 on the point of winning and then the error came! problem to connect!
    lost 9 tokens, no player en deal with it. I sended a ticket to nordeus because this ****s.
    You are not alone. I never make my bet at the last moment, always at the beginning of the round. Today I was going through 9 rounds and pauses between me hitting the button and reaction from server was longer with every bet. Finally it took 20 seconds for server to respond and auction was over. It happened twice today and I've lost about 20 tokens. I never have internet connection problems, I watch HD TV with my internet all the time and couldn't make a bet in this game? That's ridiculous.
    If you take money for tokens be responsible for your flaws. Now I feel like those tokens were stolen from me.
    appie likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    You are not alone. I never make my bet at the last moment, always at the beginning of the round. Today I was going through 9 rounds and pauses between me hitting the button and reaction from server was longer with every bet. Finally it took 20 seconds for server to respond and auction was over. It happened twice today and I've lost about 20 tokens. I never have internet connection problems, I watch HD TV with my internet all the time and couldn't make a bet in this game? That's ridiculous.
    If you take money for tokens be responsible for your flaws. Now I feel like those tokens were stolen from me.
    same here!

hey admins , if the error have no fixing just say please , and we will not regret to try to log in again ..
    i have these errors 20 days !
    don't tell me tips please , just tell us will be fixed or not .. i have waited too long

Por que no me carga el juego.? Se queda donde dice ''Initializing''... Help!

oops, there was a problem connecting to the server.
    server may be down for maintenance. Try again later.
    If the problem is not solved, you can find more information on forum.
    It has been my problem for at least 3 days, what is wrong? get myself into the phone but not on my computer, any suggestions on what the error is???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast