Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game closed due to maintenance and caused bug score!

Game closed due to maintenance and caused bug score!

Wat the hell... I was watching my Cup match at 17:35 and was leading 1:0 in the first 15 mins then I got disconnected and can't log back due to maintenance. Finally logged back to game and saw my match ended 1:1 but my first goal in the 1st half is missing... It should be a 2:1 win... This is ridiculous!!!

same thing with me only i was watching my game and it was 0-0 at 48 mins played and than server down now i see that i lost that game 2-0 and first goal was 29th minute . ppf thhis sucks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The server must have crashed. I would put in a detailed description of what happened to support:

http://support.nordeus.eu/access/una...requests%2Fnew
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I also track my game, and ......: ((
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Something happened to me about just less than 2 hrs ago. Was speculating my teams cup match and i was leading 2-0 when the game crashed. When game came back on my opponent won 3-2 but it showed him as scoring all of his 3 goals in between mine. I was speculating and he never scored anything before the crash.i filed a report but don't think they Will redo a cup match not sure if i Will play anymore if this is gonna happen

Just tried to log in for my scheduled cup game but came up with message saying server may be down ?? Can't get in.....anyone else having this ?

Did you get any help with this, Candy?

Played a league match last night, winning 4-0 with 2 minutes left when the connection dropped. Last night the table showed me having won the game, this morning it is showing as a 0-0 draw. The fans are up in arms, and there might be an outbreak of hooliganism at my next game if the problem isn't sorted

I was watching my game that was the result of 13 to 0 in my favor when I went off the connection and reloading the page the game is over 0 to 0.come can I fix this error?

how you solved the problem as it also happened to me the same thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast