Thread: The second corner kick is always goal

The second corner kick is always goal

I realized that when a corner kick is shoot, and one of the defenders send the ball directly for a another corner kick, this second shoot will ALWAYS be a goal. I've watched this situation in 12 corner kicks, no matter if I'm the attacker or the defender, and in the 12 cases the second shoot was always goal... Is this a bug, or a cheat? Have you noticed this too?

It happens occasionally, but definitely not always. Keep in mind that the comments you see are taken out to give you information on certain key events. So any goals from corners are always commented on, leaving you to believe that this situation will lead to a goal always.

The second corner leading to a goal happens occasionally for/against me, but not nearly enough for it to be a bug or unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Josep Turón Viñas View Post
    I realized that when a corner kick is shoot, and one of the defenders send the ball directly for a another corner kick, this second shoot will ALWAYS be a goal. I've watched this situation in 12 corner kicks, no matter if I'm the attacker or the defender, and in the 12 cases the second shoot was always goal... Is this a bug, or a cheat? Have you noticed this too?
    It's intentional. Also, it's not "always".

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

error. is not my case.
    in my favor or in the case of the other team... usually my gk saves the ball or a defender with the head do his work perfectly because I've guy's of 2,40 metres as a defense. xD