Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: Stars and daily Token

Stars and daily Token

Two separate issues to raise or at the very least in need of clarification.

First Ill start with the stars issues. Ive read Top elevens recent post regarding promotion and stars decreasing. This has always made sense but one thing that intrigues me is my friends in lower leagues see view my team with much higher stars. Is this purely an indication of the gulf in quality between our two sides? For example I see player A with 5 stars yet my friend sees him with 8.

Second point being I do not get a daily token window pop up each time i log in day to day. My collegue sat next to me on a different PC does.

Looking forward to some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudedawg View Post
    Two separate issues to raise or at the very least in need of clarification.

First Ill start with the stars issues. Ive read Top elevens recent post regarding promotion and stars decreasing. This has always made sense but one thing that intrigues me is my friends in lower leagues see view my team with much higher stars. Is this purely an indication of the gulf in quality between our two sides? For example I see player A with 5 stars yet my friend sees him with 8.

Second point being I do not get a daily token window pop up each time i log in day to day. My collegue sat next to me on a different PC does.

Looking forward to some feedback. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, lower levels will see you as much stronger due to difference in quality and level.

For your second point, you have a different token contract to your friend.
    Rudedawg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Yes, lower levels will see you as much stronger due to difference in quality and level.

For your second point, you have a different token contract to your friend.
    Such obvious answers I should of known. Thanks for confirming dv8r.