Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Auctions Bug

Auctions Bug

Hello
    In the auction i have only 3 stars players. this is so ennoying that i cant improve my team, cause there is no one in the auctions who is better. almost everyone is 3 stars players and maybe 4 or 5 players are 4 stars players. I really hate this bug. And today there were finally 10 5 stars players and 14 4 stars players and they had 1 hour to the end. I exedntly refreshed the page and everyone were gone! There only 3 stars players again.
    if u won't fix this i will stop playing this game and i belive many others who have the same bug will leave the game as well
    so please fix it!
    Filipi Jorge likes this.

I have this situation before.
    I think it is random.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Tip for you, if you see some players which you really like, add them to favorite (heart icon) and you will have them there.

i have only 4 or 3 star players. 3 seasons, same situation.
    i am at level 6. my level 5 friend can see my 4 star players. so he can buy 5 star players.

dou you have friends in higher level?

Quote Originally Posted by Filipi Jorge View Post
    i have only 4 or 3 star players. 3 seasons, same situation.
    i am at level 6. my level 5 friend can see my 4 star players. so he can buy 5 star players.

dou you have friends in higher level?
    I'm also wondering if this affects the servers players you see. IE, friend on server 10 in Europe I get no players from that server.
    I've noticed since I added friends in higher levels from differing parts of Europe and Asia, availability of the quality I need is rarely available.
    I'm now considering contacting all my friends and asking to un-friend each other, if the quality changes then I will leave it, if not I'll just re-new the friendship.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-03-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Top Eleven, this is my 5th time connsecutive when I`m trying to buy a player and it says WAIT and I cannot have the player and I am the only one who bid on it. I lost alot of tokens because of this problem !!! LET ME KNOW ASAP !!!!!Auctions Bug-untitled.jpg

come few moment after maintenance and ull see looootss of 5 stars players

I had this problem a few days ago also and I still have not received the players. Now I still dont have the 2 players I won now...... something is wrong here. I lost like 20 tokes with this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian Huplea View Post
    I had this problem a few days ago also and I still have not received the players. Now I still dont have the 2 players I won now...... something is wrong here. I lost like 20 tokes with this problem.
    send Nordeus private mail,
    i hope they fix this bug and give ur player..

Do you have the email address ? Or where do I find the email ? Thank you for your help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast