Thread: Not receiving Gifts........

Not receiving Gifts........

Hey all,

LOVE LOVE LOVE this game it has to be said. I've even broke the rule of a lifetime and made in-app purchases!!
    However, I've noticed over the last few days that, when my Top Eleven Friends are sending me gifts, particularly rest packs, I don't seem to receive the full amount.
    For example, this morning, I received a rest pack from 13 friends yet my rest packs only went up by 1 when I collected them.
    Have I missed something or has anyone else noticed this??

You can only receive one of each (rest, morale, trainingskillpoint) per day. It doesn't matter if 13 or just 1 person sends it, you will Always get just one.

But that wasn't always the case though. I built up a stash of them over a few days because more than one person at a time was sending them to me. Its only recently that this hasn't been happening.

Dreamer
    You will only ever have received one of each pack per day from your friends, no matter how many you were sent.

Packs can be gained in other ways, playing matches,upgrading your ground, spending tokens on them, etc ... but only ever one per day of each from friends.