Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy

Thread: my strong club in phone is gone, left the weak facebook club

Addicted

my strong club in phone is gone, left the weak facebook club

Last time before update there's a choice to select between my powerful hp club and my weak facebook club in my hp (as in handphone, cell phone). Now left no options given, immediately went into the facebook club without my permission (even after I've logged facebook). Mine is Android samsung Note 2 phone

Now no more my hard work built hp club, I'm no longer interested in playing, I'm giving up this game for good

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There must be a way to get the team back, I am sorry I do not know for certain how to do that though. Maybe someone else on here will know or you could put in a request for Nordeus Support they should know how to fix it..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Thanks Cat!! Your hint that there must be a way made me even more determined, I tried many different ways, and finally tried removing both facebook and top eleven from my hp, reinstall only top eleven and the option is there again !!

Lucky I didn't give up, my main club is back in action !!!! WHOOOOOORAAAYYYY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    There must be a way to get the team back, I am sorry I do not know for certain how to do that though. Maybe someone else on here will know or you could put in a request for Nordeus Support they should know how to fix it..
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Be careful of the updates. I am considering NOT updating at this point, since the new update removes log out and now you can only exit! I am wondering what others with more than one team are doing?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]