Thread: where is my player? Ibought him, but he did not arrive in my squad

where is my player? Ibought him, but he did not arrive in my squad

I bought today a player, and he did not "arrive" to my team!
    The bid time has passed, but I can not find him in my squad..
    What can I do?
    I have print screens with this problem..where is my player? Ibought him, but he did not arrive in my squad-topeleven3.jpgwhere is my player? Ibought him, but he did not arrive in my squad-topeleven2.jpgwhere is my player? Ibought him, but he did not arrive in my squad-topeleven.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The clock on your machine does not match the server. You should get the player after a delay while the server and your machine clock catch up to each other. A couple hours max.

If you are experiencing the following problems during the auctions and the live matches:

The message "less than 1 minute" is continuously displayed and your match doesn’t start on time
    Your match is always late couple minutes
    The rounds in the auctions are finishing too early
    The massage "Wait ... " is displayed instead of the clock during the auctions

Try to synchronize the time on your computer with the time of our server by doing this:

Synchronizing via command prompt:

In order to synchronize the clock via the command prompt, follow these steps for all versions of Windows:

Press "[Windows Key] + R"
    Type "cmd"
    Press "Ok"
    Type "net start w32time".This will start the time sync service if it is currently not active
    Press Enter
    Type "w32tm /resync". This will resync your clock. If it fails you may have to manually set your time and the date.
    Press Enter

Synchronizing your clock manually:

Right-click on your computer's clock and choose “Adjust Date/Time”
    Select the Internet Time tab, and click on “Change Settings ”
    At this point you may receive a UAC prompt. After this prompt, click the “Update now” button to resync.

Synchronizing your Windows XP or Windows 7:

Windows XP:

Go to Control panel -> Date and Time -> Internet time -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Windows 7:

Go to Control panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Set the time and date -> Internet time -> Change settings -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]