Thread: Match Times

Match Times

I live in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Does anyone know what the match times mean? Pacific, Central, Eastern? Still haven't seen my team play yet! Thanks.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I live in the West too. Your match times should be listed in your own time zone, or whatever time you have your machine set to. I have a laptop set to GMT and it says it in that, my home computer lists it in PST.

My match times are currently all over the place time wise as well. Apparently this is one of the things they are working to fix, that match times will be more reasonable for the player's time zone. Currently you need to set an alarm, or spend the tokens to change.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I live in the West too. Your match times should be listed in your own time zone, or whatever time you have your machine set to. I have a laptop set to GMT and it says it in that, my home computer lists it in PST.

My match times are currently all over the place time wise as well. Apparently this is one of the things they are working to fix, that match times will be more reasonable for the player's time zone. Currently you need to set an alarm, or spend the tokens to change.
    , I play full time night, light up is going to work very tired.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.