Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Help me

Angry Help me

Hello everybody. I'm from Roumanian and because of this I use google translate hope you understand.Today I noticed that I disappeared a player (more just an MC 6 stars).Mention that we had the extra budget.Forward answer as quickly. Thankteds anticipated.

I'm Vietnammese, , You use google translate , I translate don't standard, You can more explain
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Andrey, did you buy a player recently that you had to get in a bidding war to get? If you go over budget, the game will sell your best player if you don't get out of debt. This is the only reason a guy would disappear. If this isn't what occurred, you might want to contact Nordeus Support

Andrey, ai cumpărat un jucător de curând că ați avut pentru a obține într-un război de licitare pentru a obține? Dacă te duci peste bugetul, jocul se va vinde player-ul cel mai bun, dacă nu ieși din datorii. Acesta este singurul motiv pentru care un om ar dispărea. Dacă acest lucru nu este ceea ce a avut loc, este posibil să doriți să contactați Nordeus Support
    duchao and rdsouza like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    if you don't have budget problem but still lost the player, there could be only one problem, his contact expired. and if you didn't renew his contact he will leave for free transfer.

not in the middle of a season though

Quote Originally Posted by Kinley Tenzing View Post
    if you don't have budget problem but still lost the player, there could be only one problem, his contact expired. and if you didn't renew his contact he will leave for free transfer.