Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TokenAds

Angry TokenAds

My account got banned from TokenAds since they "suspect" im using a proxy.
    I got the ban after checking my match at my friends computer. Ive sent a resolve but they havent replied, it has been about 4 months since i did it, is it anything you can fix?

Quote Originally Posted by demiraca View Post

My account got banned from TokenAds since they "suspect" im using a proxy.
    I got the ban after checking my match at my friends computer. Ive sent a resolve but they havent replied, it has been about 4 months since i did it, is it anything you can fix?
    Hey demiraca,

I can see that you had some questions about your account's suspension. We have a very strict policy against proxy usage and the completion of offers that our not available for your location. When an account is suspended for such activity, we ask the user to send us an email if the user thinks that it has been suspended by mistake. If this is the first time that this happens, we can unblock the account. However, if it is the second time, we are not able to unblock the user any more. If you are not sure how many times your account has been unblocked, please forward us the email that you received from us to support (at) tokenads (dot) com so we will give you all the necessary information and if possible, unblock your account.

Have a nice Sunday!

Esther
    Customer Support
    TokenAds

hi, i can not play game top eleven in facebook and can you help me? this is my facebook :giga pxaladze

Nordeus Developer
    Hi Giorgi,

We forwarded your complaint to our support team, they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by giorgi View Post
    hi, i can not play game top eleven in facebook and can you help me? this is my facebook :giga pxaladze
    Hey Giorgi,

I tried to check your data in our system, but did not manage to find you by your Facebook ID. I think, the easiest is if you submit a ticket when you access our services on our OfferWall.

If you have difficulties with submitting a ticket, send and email to me to support (at) tokenads (dot) com.

Have a great day!

Esther

Customer Support
    TokenAds

Thanks i just got unbanned

My account got banned from TokenAds same demiraca help me please

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Please contact TokenAds to remove your bad, Top Eleven can't do that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well I am banned too for almost 1 year for same reason and yes I used
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Tokenads offering

I got suspect with tokenads offering. I really don
    why i got suspend a few week ago... May you help me ,pls?
    Last edited by Rith Heng; 06-30-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: i wrote wrong word

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast