Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I found a bug in forum top11_vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    no comment. I laugh at first then a bit sad..
    they just destroyed the game. hope that i don't face anyone in my sever
    mr_bin likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dreamer
    Still can't see the point of bidding hundreds of millions of dollars for a player worth 5 million. If it's just to transfer money between accounts, what's the point in having over $2 billion at level 4 or 5, there's nothing to spend that sort of money on.
    It must also leave the team from the "sub" account which must be at a higher level, with no money and no chance of improving anymore. Why bother moving this sort of money to a lower rated team, makes no sense.

This does seem a very easy way to waste a huge amount of tokens. Only winner I can see from all this is Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Still can't see the point of bidding hundreds of millions of dollars for a player worth 5 million. If it's just to transfer money between accounts, what's the point in having over $2 billion at level 4 or 5, there's nothing to spend that sort of money on.
    It must also leave the team from the "sub" account which must be at a higher level, with no money and no chance of improving anymore. Why bother moving this sort of money to a lower rated team, makes no sense.

This does seem a very easy way to waste a huge amount of tokens. Only winner I can see from all this is Nordeus.
    nope. with 2 B in account, you'll never think about money again. you lost only a sub account that don't really needed. if you see that they bid 200 round for a LOL player, you should know how many token needed to pay the debt.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    nope. with 2 B in account, you'll never think about money again. you lost only a sub account that don't really needed. if you see that they bid 200 round for a LOL player, you should know how many token needed to pay the debt.
    Lol just let them do it their way, it's just the game anw. Btw, am I wrong that most of Vnmese managers are crazy bidders? I think I have to change my name on fb so no one recognize that I am Vnmese. Every time I bid against a Vnmese manager on an OK player, he/she keeps bidding over 10 tokens, and I have to stop bidding >< Do we have a culture of playing harsh on our own people even though the team are full of 5-star players >>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<

I have a CL final and my ML is suspended, but haven't been able to buy a decent 5-star ML for replacement >>>.<<<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234