Thread: Skill points

Skill points

Am I the only person having this issue. It has happened twice in two weeks now, but after a game regardless of the result I go to the training tab to apply my skill points to the players, every player gets there skill point except one, when I apply the point and save it says that I cannot apply skill point to someone who is transfer listed, please wait until the transfer is finished or decline all transfer bids.... Two things about this

1. I didn't even know you could cancel/decline a transfer bid.
    2. He isn't transferred listed, I go to the player slide across to contract details, he has 3 years to run. I get the option to list him and also to sack him.

This has happened on two separate players the first one I ended up selling cause I got frustrated but I would rather not sell this guy as I tend to use him for regular games.

Any help would be appreciated on this.....and selling him isn't an option

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You are not alone, trust me.
    Are you playing from the phone? This I ask because it has a failing, you cannot cancel Negotiations from the portable version... and it sounds like you have an offer on that player. He was automatically put on the list if that is the case. If you can log in via computer you can cancel it, or wait for it to expire. Guys that you do not want listed? Well, they are selected by being right below the next * so you need to keep them away from that point.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]