Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This game is fully bugged

Apprentice

Unhappy This game is fully bugged

I always have players 100% stamina... in the last 19 matches I had 20 injuries!!!!!
    and the funny girl at the technical support want to state that it's all normal, that it's like in the reality!!
    what the hell!!!
    CHECK THIS CODE!!!!

I never get close to that. You need to take steps in order to reduce injuries, Training in-between games helps. Setting tackling to soft will also reduce injuries dramatically.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    20 injuries in 19 games is way to much if you are asking me. I don't know what's your grass level, if you are at the start it's normal to have more injuries but even like that 20 injuries in 19 games is a lot.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    mmm maybe grass level is not at top, but it should be at least equally divided with my team and the opponent... instead injuries are all on one side... and I've my theory (that's why I thinking the code is bugged): in my tournament my team is far far better than other teams (except one) and in all matches I've Always 70-80% of the ball possess. I'm totally sure that injuries statistically happen to the team with the ball... and that is neither fair or realistic.
    As I was vs the other good team or other good teams in the cup League... the injuries stopped.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    I've Always 70-80% of the ball possess. I'm totally sure that injuries statistically happen to the team with the ball... and that is neither fair or realistic.
    Good point, I've never thought about the more possession a team has the more chance of an injury, but it seems to make sense.
    Unfortunately it does seem quite realistic that the team on the ball is more likely to have injuries occur than the team chasing the ball.

to try to give you a better answer, maybe we need more information about your team, about level, quality team, formation etc.. can you put this? there are some players with problems like this and is good that we can see in what cases exists this problem.

Apprentice
    sorry, I missed your answer and now I'm preparing the team for the new season (already changed many players)... I cross my finger that this does not happens again..
    In any case, I was 3rd level, quality about 32-34 as average (most of team 34-35 plus some players for the market) formation almost always 4-4-2 (sometime 3-4-3) neutral attitude, medium, tackling medium, pressing full field (I play the game in italian, so translation for sure are different sorry). If you need further information, please just contact me
    thank you in any case for your interest!

Apprentice

again and again

first match of the season...
    my (only) 6star player injuried for 6 weeks...

(btw.. again in a oneway match where I won 8-0)

BUG BUG BUG!!!!!!

Apprentice
    again and again...
    first match of championship... so third match of the season... my top scorer is OUT for 17 days....
    If this should be realistic ADD THE OPTION TRAVEL TO LOURDES!!!!!!!

Unrealistic and bugged!! :-(

btw: also this match ended 8:0

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    20 injuries in 19 games is way to much if you are asking me. I don't know what's your grass level, if you are at the start it's normal to have more injuries but even like that 20 injuries in 19 games is a lot.
    grass level...looooooooooooooooooool...such a joke spokesman
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast