Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: probleme de cadeau

probleme de cadeau

bonjour je reçois pas les cadeaux que mais amis m'envoie merci de votre reponse

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You should be able to receive one of each kind of gift per day, if you get multiples of one kind, you still can only receive the one. I am not sure if this answers your question, I have to use google translate. Which, please, use next time.

Vous devriez être en mesure de recevoir un exemplaire de chaque type de cadeau par jour, si vous obtenez un multiple d'une sorte, vous ne pouvez toujours obtenir une. Je ne sais pas si cela répond à votre question, je dois utiliser google translate. Qui, s'il vous plaît, utiliser la prochaine fois.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

much better than your last google translate attempt, though i still see some glitches. that translated post you put up on some other thread hurt my eyes. imagine what a native frenchy went through?! them cheese eatin' surrender monkeys! 'will someone please think of the childen' (simpsons)
    i didnt reply because it mightve taken me at least an hour to do it properly

si vous ne comprenez pas, demander ici, mais en anglais sil vous plait

if you still dont understand, ask here, but in english please
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-04-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: fixed my own glitches
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat