Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By John M Franklin

Thread: Samsung Tab 3

Samsung Tab 3

Hello,

I want to play this game on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 like to know as I do. In PlayStore which is "this app is not compatible with my device" is.

Thank you very much.

Jörg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Since there is no app for your tablet see if it has Flash available to the browser, in which case you can play through Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager.
    Jörg Te likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you for the answer. But the flash player is not the problem. Facebook and Youtoube run smoothly. Even after extra-Download Adobe Flash Player 11 app is not my device still compatible. What should I do?

Thank you

Just play it with any browser not the app.
    Jörg Te likes this.

Thanks, but now comes the note: "Please upgrade your Flash Player ..." and if I follow the path is: "Sorry for such content Adobe Flash Player required to not supported by your device, however.." Too bad. Is there a way?

Thank you

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It sounds like no. You need the updated Flash, sorry to say, it seems like there is no answer for playng on that machine. Possibly in the future if the base software (Android) gets updated, maybe then it will be compatible. They are always working to make the app as widely available as possible, but there are so many different machine/software combinations out there, not all will be compatible.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shame. Maybe you could change the title here to other Galaxy Tab 3 users to draw attention. Once there is a way you could quit rate it positively. Title: "Play with S Galaxy Tab 3 possible?" ?

Thanks.

Mia San Mia (I'm FC Bayernfan, but I know who I have to thank me. Thanks also go to BVB )

Do you have any plan to release a version running on a device without flash player?

Thanks