Thread: LIVE game = Cheat game = controlled by bots?!?!?

Thumbs up LIVE game = Cheat game = controlled by bots?!?!?

For a game that's so well known it's a very bad image to everyone, to "cheat" when a player is watching a live game! It's a game that is not controlled by the players (us, common people), but always by bots, cheats, technicians, anything you wanna call them! Here's whats happened, i was playing a regular LIVE game, I score 1-0 at 5min, then i could watch the game to 30min and still 1-0, suddenly a message shows up saying: Reload the page! I hit that button, a new message shows saying the servers were under maintenance, and then for my surprise, i went checking the result of the game and i could see, at 1min i get a yellow card coming from nowhere, then my goal was at minute 54', dont know how, and then i get a red card at minute 86' and the opponent team scored a goal, 1-1 final result. It's not a serious game, so, dont get a lot of enthusiasm. Just wanna know how the process works?

There's many bugged and annoying things in this game, so just play for fun, it will save your nerves