Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: Problem with changing fixture times...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Problem with changing fixture times...

A day and a half before a Cup match my guy tries to change the time to get this: Problem with changing fixture times...-wtf.png

Anyone know what the limits of when to change a match time is>? I don't do it very often, myself, but this is an important match for his team; he will be unable to attend now.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think because you any some match after that match

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Pro
    My CL opponent went from 8 am my time (2nd) to 2 am (3rd) the next day my time.....
    And this was after I had used a ****e load off boosters getting today's league team ready,,, after a 2am New Years morning kick off. Not impressed

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes this season I have had more three match days than last season. But, it is the home teams' right to change it, it is part of some players' strategy to have it in the middle of the night for the opponent.

The thing about this situation was, he couldn't change it but within a tiny 2 hour window, I guess because it was near the end of a match day, but then why could it not be moved sooner? I am pretty sure I have moved times to earlier before, but not Cup. And, I wonder, where is the limit of when you are allowed to do it, is it different because it was Cup match? I unfortunately don't have as much experience with those, actually I am kind of stingy and only move matches once in a blue moon anyway.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

had it a few times. my guess is that the game was near the daily server restart thing. AFAIK the latest game that can play before a restart is around an hourish before, and yes you can push a game over the reset line
    yes, i am the boss when it comes to changing match times
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat