Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By littledude072
  • 1 Post By pAIdUblAq

Thread: Faulty sim - game reset??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Faulty sim - game reset??

My phone (Samsung s3) decided to reject my sim card during the night (battery went flat). So now my phone works like always before, just without any form for network connection. When searching for a network, the phone tells me to insert a sim.

Does the sim affeck the top 11 account in any way? The reason i ask is that when i now start the game, it starts from scratch again. Asking me to select language and creating a manager name etc.

Leading the league, and in the playoffs both cup and CL.

Any help would be appreciated.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please send a detailed request to Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nope, a faulty sim shouldnt affect the game. it doesnt ask for your valid phone number and stuff. the way i see it is your phone reset while it rejected your sim, then your cache has been cleared. if a program is up and running and your system/phone crashes (restarts) the caches are cleared
    a little bit of a guess but im going to say you used your phone to instantly play topeleven instead of logging in via FB? thats probably why everything reset

if your sim still doesnt work try to get it replaced or blow out the sim seat whatever its called

have you tried connecting via wifi?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Reply to #2: I have sent a request, thank you

Looks like my previous post was lost somewhere, so ill try again.
    I have now recieved and activated a new sim, still no use to either network or T11. All the other apps are still working as they used to, so its only T11 that got reset/deleted

I only use my phone to play, no FB since i want to keep FB as clean as possible. And yes, the only way to play now is via WiFi.
    Went down to the place where i bought my phone. They told me to reset to fix my network problem...if no use they will try to repair it :\

Technology is great, when it works! Your problem is unusual, I hope it gets sorted.

When you say you want to keep FB clean, you *can* turn the announcements to only yourself, or a group (I have mine set to just me on my main FB so I don't bomb my friends' feeds with game stuff) I like the game being portable to sign in any machine I want, and not just the phone.. but then, I have more than one team!
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah I suppose that could work. But unfortunately i had to turn in my phone for repairs,so im stuck with a pre-war samsung with no internet or camera...so i guess my game is lost forever then, or can i in some way create/relocate my team on FB or a tab etc?

nowadays (AFAIKish) every post related to a game goes under game feeds so people wont have their home pages bombarded with 'help me out at my farm' posts and stuff

yep, create one via FB, but i suggest you ask your friends if anyone of them plays it already, then send you an invite so you guys are all happily on one server and can stalk each other during games ;D
    when you get your phone back login to T11 via FB. this team can be used under multiple platforms and different devices
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

What he said! ^^

But I also think Support might be able to find the team you started already, when you get the phone back. But, that team can only be played on that phone...
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oki, thanks alot guys. Ill wait then until the phone returns and check if i can get my game back. If not ill try the FB solution.
    Guess all i can do is wait, again thanks
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ah well, good luck on getting your team back, i too am hoping they can link up your old team to your newish phone. give us an update once you get your phone back

just realized you said S3. for some strange reason they break easily. mines just sitting at home pretending to be a home phone

kudos to cat