Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Too many injuries

Too many injuries

I played 8 games and 9 players of my team got injured, 3 of the are 24 and the rest 18,19 year old players. I personaly think this is a bug, and it need to be fixed
    jeffvader, malayhunter and kullehh like this.

Yesterday I had 6 injuries which left me without MC's against a CL match. This is sick. I used treatments on my player, on his next match got injury again. What is the point?

2 matches today 4 players injured! wth is goin on??

Addicted
    i have made a thread about this 1-2 weeks back. i have the same problem even worse. I had 10 injuries at the same time. I didnt have enough players to start games with 11 men.

almost everyone got injured in games, not in training. my best player was injured 5 days, came back but got injured 7 days in his first game back. So i gave him treatments after 2-3 days and in his comeback he got injured again, 5-6 days now.

It is obvious that Nordeus doesn't care about their customers enjoying the game. The only thing important is that you pay as much money as possible. Many injured players = not enough treatments = you need to get token to buy new players or treatment packs = you pay real money to buy tokens.

Nordeus doesn't even read their own forums here, what we write. Shows that they dont give a **** about us players and the worst problems in the game (injuries)
    Awsi21 likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i have made a thread about this 1-2 weeks back. i have the same problem even worse. I had 10 injuries at the same time. I didnt have enough players to start games with 11 men.

almost everyone got injured in games, not in training. my best player was injured 5 days, came back but got injured 7 days in his first game back. So i gave him treatments after 2-3 days and in his comeback he got injured again, 5-6 days now.

It is obvious that Nordeus doesn't care about their customers enjoying the game. The only thing important is that you pay as much money as possible. Many injured players = not enough treatments = you need to get token to buy new players or treatment packs = you pay real money to buy tokens.

Nordeus doesn't even read their own forums here, what we write. Shows that they dont give a **** about us players and the worst problems in the game (injuries)
    Thats to much 10 injured players at the same time, more then sure you trained them to much and their condition was low.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

guys don't let your players get too tired. Let them at least have 70% condition on each match. You'll have many injuries if you let the menter the match with low condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jad Assaf View Post
    guys don't let your players get too tired. Let them at least have 70% condition on each match. You'll have many injuries if you let the menter the match with low condition.
    My players were 100%
    malayhunter likes this.

geht mir nicht anders mit den Verletzten,ständig Verletzen sich meine Spieler,im Training oder im Spiel,ihre Fitness ist immer knapp bei 100 %...also daran kann es nicht liegen.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene2201 View Post
    geht mir nicht anders mit den Verletzten,ständig Verletzen sich meine Spieler,im Training oder im Spiel,ihre Fitness ist immer knapp bei 100 %...also daran kann es nicht liegen.
    psst, mate, I think this is an english-only forum..
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats to much 10 injured players at the same time, more then sure you trained them to much and their condition was low.
    actually, everyone except one or two got injured during matches. And i only play with players who have green fitness levels (i.e. higher than 80%).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast