Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Seriously? Is that possible

Angry Seriously? Is that possible

I played a 4 1 2 2 1 formation (4def, 1dmc, 2mc 2att wide 1st) had all of my possession bonuses from home support and watching game and away team had only one supporter so my total possession was +11%, how is it possible possession stats finished 39-61 in away teams favour. Unbelievable. Here is proof, this clearly had a massive impact on the outcome of the match

Seriously? Is that possible-image.jpg

Last edited by Stefan Beck; 01-06-2014 at 11:57 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It looks like his GK was Man of the Match... What formations were used?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My formation is at the top, and he played a straight forward 4 5 1 but surely with my added bonuses of possession that can't be possible and our teams are rated within 1.0 of each other. And in answer to the question you posted on the other thread 1 injury of my str and substituted nothing from other player all of my players were 100% cond and superb morale
    Last edited by Stefan Beck; 01-06-2014 at 10:32 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Here is some more info about our teams
    (From the game

How our teams match up

The team I used (obv str wasn't injured before the game)

The team opponent used

And my current league position
    Last edited by Stefan Beck; 01-06-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

If you don't watch your games,you will have much more chances to beat everyone....believe me! This stupid possession +"" if you watch, just don't work! If I watch and have "happy" win against someone, this mean that minimum one my player is injured or i receive card in last minute,but if i don't watch,most of the time I win without injuries,without cards and win clear,like 3:0 or 4:0. Why this happens,ask someone from Nordeus....but don't expect answer,they don't like questions...
    littledude072 and Gat Manar like this.

(-.-)' that's toooo long to explain, we see cases like this everyday... for me it's all the same, game programming, game programming and game programming.
    Posesion = not win for sure, and the diference of 2 of quality, = nothing.
    In my opinion,, +7 of quality, can be the difference, but not +2 that he have so, that's a 50-50 and is a normal result.
    It's so strange score first 2 goals, and recive 2 after this?...
    And not agree with the idea that you don't have to watch matches, in my case.
    Be sure that you are paying your players for victory.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov 000 View Post
    If you don't watch your games,you will have much more chances to beat everyone....believe me! This stupid possession +"" if you watch, just don't work! If I watch and have "happy" win against someone, this mean that minimum one my player is injured or i receive card in last minute,but if i don't watch,most of the time I win without injuries,without cards and win clear,like 3:0 or 4:0. Why this happens,ask someone from Nordeus....but don't expect answer,they don't like questions...
    Aww... I see...! That's the way this game works!!!
    I watch e'single match of my team and can't get sastifactory result.
    Only two games I missed in this season and both are away. In those matches, I beat them 2-4, 0-4.
    Most of the team in my league don't care bout their matches and getting good results!
    Now... I know... I know .. I know..

That's why.. That's why..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ivan Ivanov 000 likes this.

I swear none of you are reading the post correctly. Yeah I am annoyed with the final score, but I'm saying how is it possible with our teams so closely matched. And plus my possession bonuses. That the away team can end up with way better possession than me. (If you refer the to picture 31% for me and 69% for him) impossible

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I understand that your question was about the possession and I was just making sure you didn't change to an illegal form accidentally for part of the match, but obviously not. I do think possession might be a little tilted, but with those formations, and the even quality of your teams, the overall result is what could be expected. I think your match at his will be very hard indeed.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your teams are evenly matched, in terms of overall squad and starting 11. In many cases, possession is cosmetic, but it could also be your V formation getting overwhelmed by his 5-4-1. He can bypass your DMC by playing the wings, so your DMC in this case is useless. His MCs was probably on form so they matched up evenly with yours.

Just forget this and move on. It happens. Nothing is for sure.
    littledude072 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast